If you are looking for an experienced Sarasota Family Law Attorney, the Law Office of Jay R. Seigel, P.A. is here to help. Mr. Seigel offers representation for all areas of family law, including marital dissolution, marital settlement agreements, parenting and time sharing plans, modification of parenting plans and time sharing plans and other sensitive Florida family law issues. Attorney Seigel has a proven track record of achieving win-win marriage settlement agreements through both mediation and litigation and is dedicated to protecting the best interest of children in the Sarasota, Manatee,and Charlotte county area.
Mr. Seigel understands the important issues involved in the highly emotional areas that accompany marital dissolution and he strives to simplify the often complex concerns such as property division, child support issues, and parenting plans, so you can feel secure and confident about moving on with your life.
It is crucial to choose an experienced Florida family law attorney to ensure your rights are properly protected and ensuring the greatest likelihood of reaching an amicable marital settlement agreement.
Family Law Areas of Practice Include
- Marital Dissolution – An attorney with experience in Florida divorce (marital dissolution) procedures is crucial for a successful marital dissolution process.
- Marital Settlement Agreements – An experienced Sarasota, Manatee, Charlotte county family law attorney can help with the division of assets and liabilities during marital dissolution process, which can be complex and confusing.
- Prenuptial Agreements – Attorney Jay R. Seigel can help prepare Florida prenuptial agreements, which are designed to avoid costly litigation and property division processes should your marriage end in divorce.
- Child Support – An experienced Florida family law attorney is often suggested to assist in protecting the best interests of the child during a Florida divorce.
- Parenting Plan & Time Sharing Plans and Modifications – The State of Florida requires divorced parents with minor children to have a parenting plan and time sharing plan which conveys how the parents will share daily child care tasks and which parent will be the residential parent during specific time periods (including holidays, summer vacations, Spring break, winter or Christmas break, etc). These plans also detail how decisions will be made concerning healthcare, religious issues, schooling, local and foreign travel arrangements, etc.
- Wills and Trusts – Attorney Jay R. Seigel works with Florida residents to create wills to ensure their family’s interests are protected. He also helps those going through the probate process, to assist with the court’s process of establishing the validity and/or the admittance of a will. As a Sarasota attorney, Mr. Seigel can also help you create a customized, personalized Will and/or Trust, which aides in the distribution of both real and personal property.
The Law Office of Jay R. Seigel, P.A. in Sarasota offers experience you can trust in all areas of family law practice in Florida. Mr. Seigel is serious about helping clients through these difficult times in a private one-on-one environment and is often able to meet with you at your home or office for your convenience.